FemVue™ Saline-Air Device
FemVue Sono HSG procedure
The FemVue Saline-Air Device (FemVue) creates and delivers a consistent alternating pattern of saline and air as a continuous stream. Since air bubbles are highly visible under ultrasound, the saline and air pattern allows visualization of the fallopian tubes during a Sono HSG. The flow can be viewed traveling into the uterus and if patent, out through each fallopian tube.
With FemVue, your existing ultrasound equipment and a standard intrauterine catheter, you can conduct a Sono HSG to assess each of your infertility patients' fallopian tubes.
Advantages of FemVue Sono HSG
View FemVue Sono HSG Procedure information
- Delivers the contrast in a continuous stream of bubbles
- Connects to a standard intrauterine catheter
- Highly visible contrast allows for individual tubal patency evaluation in your office
- Helps avoid patient exposure to radiation and x-ray dyes
- Reimbursable procedure using existing CPT codes